Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Hello kids and welcome back

I started GET IN MY BELLY mostly to stop annoying my friends with endless food thoughts. People like to try your food, but no one likes to hear about stuff they are never going to get to eat. It's like watching the food network and Bobby Flay makes some amazing meal and you want to throat punch him when he tells you how great it is. Now, with my blog you can tune in when you want, and tune out when you don't. Mostly I will be posting about my favorite places to eat and what they have going on, and my weekly cook club.

I love food!! I read about it, talk about it, watch it,cook constantly and then talk about it some more. Tune in and you will get to see pictures and recipes from cook club and tips and advice on cooking or baking. AND, maybe if you are really lucky, you can even pick the next cook club theme...

No comments:

Post a Comment