Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

And the love of my life, Austin

My education is greatly interfering with my baking. I think you all should email my professor and let him know he should make me exempt from these two papers. If you are successful I will bake for all of you, heck, I'll even ship it. My week ahead is a brief break to Fenway tomorrow, then more papers. I do have plans for a bake sale soon. You will be quite amazed at the details of it, but we'll save that for another post. ( you like how I just did a teaser there????) Instead of leaving you at home and longing for more. I will give you some hold me over, baked already this year, wish you were eating it now pictures.

These were Delicious, they literally tasted like a chocolate chip cookie. They smelled like them too!

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes
(brown sugar cupcake, stuffed with "cookie dough", topped with brown sugar butter cream


If you can't tell already, you will know soon, that I am addicted to smorifying things. Here is my cupcake result.



smores cupcakes
(graham cracker base, chocolate cake, meringue frosting)

Next up is Tracy's birthday cupcakes. Peanut butter stuffed banana cupcakes with milk chocolate butter cream. These could possibly be THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER BAKED!


These were part of Tracy's shower gift. Tracy and I are not a couple, but I could see how you might think this.......
These are strawberry cupcakes, with strawberry Swiss meringue butter cream. Each of these bad boys had hand piped birds, hand built toasted coconut nests, each with their own little eyes and beaks. Well, maybe I do love Tracy?





Going with the bird theme, Peeps cupcakes.........




Finally, my two favorite things that were baked this year................

Little Grace


and the love of my life, Austin. Not the big guy, he's in love with my bestie...

No comments:

Post a Comment